Saturday 9 May 2015

Coming Soon

I know I haven't written in a while.  I am struggling with time and knowing what to write.  This year's Autism Positivity Flashblog will be on May 15, so I am working on something for that.  I find it a little easier to write when I have a topic.   Although I have the topic, I still have a block so I am not able to get the words out.  The words feel like a big jumbled mess in my head- like when you see a picture of a silhouette of a brain with letters inside if it.  Only mine has whole words tumbling around.  Now to figure out how to get them from my head to the paper or screen.
In some other news a great new book, Typed Words, Loud Voices is available for preorder on Kindle or paperback.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.